top of page

Areas We Cover:


Life Insurance

This can provide a lump sum or monthly income to your dependents if you died or are diagnosed with a terminal illness.


Critical Illness

Pays out a lump sum if you are diagnosed with one of a specific critical illness, to help support you and your family.

IP 3_edited.jpg

Income Protection

Designed to give you a monthly income if you are unable to work because of an accident or long-term illness.


Wills & Trusts

Make sure your loved ones are looked after and your money and possessions are left to the people you want.


Home Insurance

Protect you against the potentially huge financial burden of rebuilding or repairing your home and replacing its contents.


Landlord Insurance

As a landlord you will need this particular type of insurance for properties you rent out, to cover the building and contents.

The plan will have no cash in value at any time and will cease at the end of the term. 

If premiums are not maintained then cover will lapse.

bottom of page